If you are a victim of sexual discrimination, harassment or violence, the Gender Equity and Title IX Compliance Office encourages you to speak with someone as soon as possible.
Different resources have the ability to offer different levels of confidentiality – those who are required to report incidents, and those who are privileged by law to maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Some resources are required to maintain near complete confidentiality, such as clergy members; talking to them is sometimes called a “privileged communication.”
- Many university community members, including all faculty and most staff, are designated as “Mandatory Reporters” and are required to report all details of an incident including identifying information of both the victim and reported perpetrator.
- Work-Life Solutions (formerly EAP) (Does not generate a report to the Gender Equity and Title IX Compliance Office or HR)
- Ombuds Office
- WUPD’s Silent Witness Program Report Form
- RSVP Center Anonymous Report Form